Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snowman Gift Jars



I love Christmas All Year.   This is an exceptionally active Yahoo Club.  I can't really say I post many entries.  It's not often when I do.  Most of my time is spent reading all the emails and ideas that are shared between the members...and it's A LOT!  I can't keep up with them; but, it's so much fun.  A true treasure trove.  Here is one idea shared by a member.

Snowman Gift Jars and it looks really easy to do!  The only change I would make is the hat would be longer and drape by his little neck.  Maybe, even a little sparkle pom pom to give it some pizazz.  I would still use a little spray glitter...not too much.  You wouldn't want anyone eating glitter off their fingertips after diving into the goody jar.  I am a self proclaimed "Spray Glitter Queen" when it comes to holiday decorating.  Can't help it.  Love it.

These make perfect parting gifts, gifts for the office, neighbors or anyone!  Placed in a nice little blue bag with white snowflake stickers, some curly ribbon, and you're good to go!